Friday 26 June 2009

color combo 127 #


My take on the color combo 127 don't you just love the pic .Thanks Paul for taking some great shots for me.I have a few more that i can scrap and i am grateful to my nephew for taking the time out to shoot some great pics.
And also i love the flowers on this layout the large ones are from cheap as chips arnt they great and the tiny roses are also from the same shop.With a few small prima flowers thrown in the mix.
I really do love scrapping girls layouts rather than boys i should really challenge myself and do some more boys ,let me think about that for a sec nah can't do it lol.I will have to as i have a couple of pics that i have of Lachlan that i need to scrap.
I guess i have been very lucky to have a great teacher in the past that is Janine she is on the side bar of my computer.She has taught me quite a lot about scrapping and different techniques and i am very grateful to all that she has taught me which has enabled me to produce some really great pages now,using the knowledge and growing myself as a scrapper.
We have been very spoilt here in Adelaide to have such great teachers such as Janine and Kate Mason.It is now sad that Janine is in her last week at scrapbookstation it closes this week.Thankyou for all your support and having me teach at your shop over the last twelve months i hope that all goes well with your future and good luck with the pending arrival of baby number five.
I have found it very beneficial to go to classes and one that i will always remember the most is the Heidie Swapp class that was just fantastic.It helps when you can go away and catch up with old friends too.
Well that was a big post i should go to bed have to get up for work tommorow.
Have a great weekend.Take care Kerry xx

8 comments:

Janinek said...

This layout is really beautiful Kerry! Hey, at least I know 1 person has enjoyed my classes! LOL!!

Kylie said...

What a precious pic of you & your little Miss!! Great LO...as usual :0) hope your keeping well you crazy girl. xx

Lea said...

oh Kerry this is absolutely beautiful. I love everything about it and the photo is so special. I was wondering how you store your lumpy bumpy lo's with flowers? Have a great week! Leax

Lea said...

This is a beautiful photo and lo of you and Mikayla! Stay well and all the best. BTW it was great catching up with you at the Retreat at the Sunshine Coast. X

Phillipa, said...

Beautiful LO Keryy and gorgeous pic of the two of you! Sept is getting closer and am really looking forward to the classes and spending time in Adelaide!

Lucy Edson said...

Great photo, Kerry!! I know I seem to only scrap girl photos, myself. Need to do some boy pages, too.

Love the colors for CCG here!! Beautiful layout!!

Allie said...

Love this layout Kerry and the photo is just gorgeous. I'd be scrapping that one again and again :-)

Might have to check out those flowers too, love the big ones!

Allie

steph devlin said...

I love this layout Kerry, the photo is just gorgeous. There are some layouts that are way too beautiful for albums, and this is one of them.
Hope you are well.
Steph xo