Friday 1 April 2011

scrap the girls and 123 challenge April and the color room #51

 Scrap the girls for April,you need to do a layout finding some inspiration from the picture on the scrap with girls blog,I took the colors as an inspiration.The large swirl in this layout is a scrapmatts swirl.Of course prima flowers too and the background masks.
And this is my take on the 123 challenge blog for April it was lime green,material and the word really.It came out very pretty.I have also used scrap matts twigg CB2014 and the small doves come in the pack too.And some prima masks and flowers,leaves and journal ling card too.
The color room #51 i wasn't sure about the colors of this when i first saw it but when i scrapped them i really liked them.The pictures also helped with the color combo as well.Loved how happy the two of them looked here.

5 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Kerry these LOs took my breath away when I saw them today. They are just divine.

Jolanda said...

amazing!!!!

Lizzyc said...

stunning layouts.. all of yours are.. just love all i see you do...

Heather Jacob said...

wow all these are stunners !!!! I adore the green 123 Page ... fabulous work Kerry..hugz x

thanks for droppin by my blog and leaving your wonderful words for me x

Mark Angel said...

Amazing scrapping, Love the top one the most