Thursday 30 June 2011

Some exciting news

I just thought that i would share some exciting news.I have had an email from Pam from
My creative scrapbook an American based kit club.And i am a guest designer for them for July,thanks so much to Pam for inviting me to join this amazing design team and kit club.They have beautiful kits and it has been a joy scrapping this kit this month.The kit sneeks will be up on the site on the 1st of the month and the kit release is the 5th of July.
Let me tell you that all of the kits that are going to be revelled are just choc full of goodies that you will love.So pop on over and have a look.

2 comments:

Anne P said...

Oh how exciting. Can't wait to see your awesome creations.

Leonie said...

fantastic Kerry, how exciting for you. big congrats to you! Cheers, Leonie. xx