Saturday 16 July 2011

I am excited to be on the color room design team


I am really excited to be on the design team for the color room,i have been playing every week since it started.Even when i went on holidays soon as i got back i did the ones i missed and uploaded them I find the colors inspirational and also the sketches that Lydell does are simply stunning.Thank you so much for inviting me onto the team with such an amazing talented bunch of girls.

I hope i can inspire some of you girls to play along.
Here is my take for #67,Mikayla on an elephant in my sisters backyard so cute.And she loved getting on it too.And thank-you so much for all your support and lovely messages that so many of you leave all the time.Take care Kerryxx

10 comments:

Charmane said...

yay YOU!!!no surprise there! I still didn't get last weeks finished.... have it started though! been missing our chats :( i've tried to say hello, seem to keep missing you though :( hope all is well! xoxo Charmane

Kerryn said...

Congratulations Kerry, that is awesome!! Your page is gorgeous :). Have fun!!

Lizzyc said...

oh well done Kerry.. you are a very talented scrapper always seeming to place the embellies perfectly and have the colors so beautifully co-ordinated.. i love your creations!

Chloe said...

Wow, congrats!!!!! How exciting for you :-) I am so colour challenged, I can only look on in amazement at the work you do with colours :-)

Janine K said...

Congratulations Kerry! You have been such a regular and wonderful participant in the Color Room and it is noticed!

Karen Shady said...

fantastic news Kerry.... Im not surprise. Your work is beautiful. You will inspire many :) x

Sandi Smith said...

Big congrats Kerry!!!You definitely deserve it!!!!

Alia said...

Yay! Congrats! Well deserved!

Bellaidea said...

Not suprised at all! Your work is great! Thank you so much for lovely comments on my blog, lots of hugs!

just another day said...

WTG Kerry!!! this is awesome news and what beautiful colours this week,will have to attempt this later in the week ...
have a great week
Lindy xo