Sunday 18 September 2011

My creative scrapbook sketch competition and the color room #76


My Creative Scrapbook is having a Big Sketch Contest...there will be lots of fabulous prizes over 3 months, so go check it out and enter.This is my page from the sketch come and have a look and play along for some awesome prizes.
Harrison clapping hands so cute i think.I have used misting on this page no pattern paper and i just love these pictures of our very cute and handsome grandson.

The color room #76 for this week Harrison and Mikayla playing in the back yard.I have also used the sketch from this week by Lydell Quin.

3 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

oh I love those pages Kerry.. magic.. they really are.
enjoy yoru week x

Lizzyc said...

hi Kerry! these two are so sweet.. i love the first one.. it is such a joy to get the little ones to clap their hands.. a wonderful memory to scrap!! always love what you do!

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous pages Kerry! I love that you used no patterned paper on the first one!!