Saturday 1 October 2011

The color room #78 and scrap the girls

The color room #78 very pretty feminine colors this week.I have done this for a friend that i am going to catch up with next week.I have an album for her of her daughter.Sally passed away about three years ago now she was a really beautiful fun spirited girl.I struggled doing her album and found myself in tears each time i looked at her.But it was good therapy for me.


And this one is for the scrap the girls for October the challenge is distressing and the word love.I love this latest release papers from kaiser.

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Kerry.. oh i am sure your friend will cherish the layout you have done about her daughter.. it will be a gift so very precious.. you have put some of your heart on it as well.. and the scrap the girls one is stunning.. i don't have any of these papers yet.. but the more i see of them the more i think i better get some!! beautiful layouts...

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

beautiful creations Kerry - I just all that fussy cutting :)

Her Essential Hand said...

Kerry.. you really do ace those palettes uh.. I love your work.. just amazing inspiriation reall.
enjoy your week x