Wednesday 23 November 2011

A little bit of chipboard.










Here are some of my layouts that i have used chipboard on this year just some of many.

I would like to thank Soffie and Andrew from scrap matts for an amazing year on there DT.
I have enjoyed every minute of it.I have decided to resign from my DT position at scrapmatts and take a bit of time off before xmas and wait and see what might transpire for next year.

I'm thinking of taking up a bit of study in photography as i love taking pictures.
Thanks for looking take care Kerry xx

8 comments:

Anne P said...

We will miss you Kerry, you do make chippy look amazing.

Jodi Dolbel said...

Gorgeous work! YOu have the most gorgeous kids woman! And look at Miss M! She is so growing up!

Anonymous said...

Stunning layouts!!! Enjoy your break - looking forward to seeing what you do next. Take care xx

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Beautiful chipboard work!!! Good luck!!!;)

Kerryn said...

Fabulous work Kerry! I hope 2012 is a fabulous year for you :).

Shell said...

A great collection of LO's Kerry! Beautiful work

Lizzyc said...

hi.. wow.. what a smorgasbord of colors and gorgeous designs and beautiful photos!! i love scrap matts.. i have heaps from the shows i have been too!! all the best for the year ahead.. i hope you get to pursue your dreams!

Creative Sofie said...

I will miss your lovely layouts in our Gallery..you were a pleasure..all the best, I know whatever you persue, you will rock it..