Sunday, 23 December 2012

Finally scrapped a page been over a month

I havent scrapped much at all over the past couple of months.Due to a sholuder operation.Emma from page drafts asked if i would like to use one of her great sketches made just for your xmas pics.There are a few different designs so why not have a go.

I hope there still people following my blog i no it has been very quiet but i hope to scrap a little more in the new year.Merry Xmas to all my family and friends dont over indulge too much.take care Kerry xx

3 comments:

Deb said...

Hope your shoulder is ok. Love the layout! Take care and have a Merry Christmas.

phillipa said...

Love the look of the layout Kerry. I haven't done much scrapping these last few months...everything else gets in the way!! Merry Christmas to you, Colin and the little Miss xo

المثالي ماكس said...

شركة تنظيف شقق بالقطيف

شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف

شركة تنظيف بالقطيف