Tuesday 22 January 2008

I do it


Here is miss m being independant as per usual
she has to blow out the candles on everyones cake and then she always has to pull the candles out too.Well thats some of my scrapping up till now i'm scrapping this weekend with Carly so should be great more to share with you next week.Have a great long weekend everyone.Bye for now take care Love kerry
And last of all to Kate and Jeff i keep meaning to put this post up congrats on the arrival of your twin girls and best wishes and hugs for them both.
And to Marni get well really quick i have been thinking of you.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Kerry, some gorgeous layouts being produced there, congrats on all your acceptances too!

kathie said...

Hello :). You are doing beautiful work at the moment Kerry! A huge congratulations on all the acceptances. But really I am not in the littlest bit surprised. I'm sure that they'll keep coming.
That's awesome about the potty training. Well done little Miss M!
Hmmm... there was something else that I wanted to say, but it's gone out of my head.
Til next time!
Kathie

KarenB said...

Oh I just love the rich colours in this one Kerry... all of your creations look stunning. Congratulations on your acceptances, so very well deserved.