Wednesday 16 January 2008

Well that is about it for me.I have had a great month for scrapping.
I have had five magazine acceptances and also won one of the challenges for scrap with the stars over at scrap therapy.
I love doing the challenges as i think that they have helped me expand and do things that i probably wouldn't have normally tried.

On the home front Mikayla is doing really well with her potty training and goes to the big toilet now.Fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Karen has turned 25 in December and Travis has turned 29 in Janurary ,so birthdays all around.

So more cake photos and layouts.Still haven't done the one from Carly's birthday yet ,and Karen's and Travis's.

I hope that you all have had a great month too.
chat soon Love Kerry

2 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Congratulations Kerry on all of your acceptances lately!
I am so proud of you. I really happy that you kept trying and finally got there!
Can't wait to see them all in print!
Belinda
xx

Jodi Dolbel said...

hey there lovely lady!! Congrats on winning the challenge at scrap therapy!! How on earth do you get the time to toilet train, work and scrap!!!!
ANd ive already congratulated you on all your other wonderful acceptances.....
But now down to business. Ive tagged you for 7 random facts about yourself!! SO get talking!!!
Seeya