Sunday 20 September 2009

A trip too Maggie Beers




Well i told Colin that i would like to go to the Maggie Beer Factory in Nurioopta on the weekend.I didnt even know it was there.Lindy and Phillipa visted it when they were down here last week they told me about it.It really was a pretty spot and we had the nicest lunch there too.The afternoon was quite warm and it was quite the busy spot.Well worth the visit i think.
I managed to get my last round entry done for Bons as well.Plus one other layout from the Bon's September kit.I will upload the layout tommorow when i photograph it.


2 comments:

Phillipa, said...

Hey Kerry...glad you enjoyed your visit to Maggie's! I could have bought quite a bit of stuff but there was the weight in the suitcase to consider! Especially after we had been to see Terry, lol! xx

Janinek said...

Great Pics and good luck with Bons.