Saturday 12 June 2010

the color room #10


My take on the color room this week.I like doing the challenge Friday nights as i can come home from a week at work and scrap and relax this gives me the chance to chill out. The colours this week were colors i really do not scrap at all.The pic was my niece Melissa and i she could reach his face to kiss him i was too short.We were in Bath in England and it was such a beautiful spot. And i also did another layout this week for the color room number#9 as i thought i might as well use the left overs from my other layout.The flowers are mod podged paper .Janine used the same ones on her layout this week but hers were serviettes.When i seen these i remembered i had wrapping paper like this so i then thought why not use them and i cranked up my cricut machine too the chandelier and the title were made using this.The frill around the circle was inspired by Stacey Cohen.Well happy long weekend i might just do another layout tonight Col has gone to the footy.Mikayla and i will have a spa and then it will be relaxation time for me .take care Love Kerry xx

4 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous, Kerry. The latest palettes were kinda similar hey? I keep having to check which is which on the photo wall. Love your work. xxx

Jolanda said...

love it...both zo different both so beautiful!!

just another day said...

love the pics ...and look how big Miss M is getting ...looks like a great time in England

SANDIE MALLON said...

such a beautiful page kerry shes adorable.. :)