Wednesday 9 June 2010

The color room #9 plus a couple of older layouts

This layout i did for the color room blog number #9.Last week my layout was featured for the week on there blog along with some other fantastic layouts too.I have used another couple of the little collections bird houses here and fabric that was left over from a skirt i made Mikayla

I done this layout a few weeks ago of Mikayla with curlers in her hair.She hated me getting these pics and was running away from me killing herself laughing.As you can see by the first picture with the face pulling little brat tee hee.And by the way her hair didn't curl hahahaha.

This layout was done along time ago of Indianna.I have used a lot of masking here.It was picked up for publication by a magazine that closed down soon after.I was going through some layouts and found it so i thought i would put it up here.How cute was she .?

6 comments:

Jolanda said...

Oh how cute,what a sweet little one!All the l/o's are amazing!!Very nice work.
Have a good day,Jolanda

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So pretty!!! Kerry - you've mastered the pretty layout! Gorgeous work!!! xxx

Kirsty said...

Oh these are just gorgeous!!!

Giovanna Scott said...

awesome stuff Kerry!!!

just another day said...

Gorgeous lo...love the left over material you used

SANDIE MALLON said...

OMG>...........WOW......stunning