Wednesday 16 April 2008

New Friends

I started this layout very late last night then i just had to get up this morning and finish it.Now i will have to get to work.I wish i could stay and scrap all day everyday lol.In the picture is Vicki,Charmane and of course me.I met up with these lovely ladies in Melbourne at the beginning of April we had coffee and chatted for a few hours it was great.Finally i met face to face with Charmane after chatting to her on msn for the last few months.It is great how scrapbooking has bought new people into my life and so many amazing talented ladies too.

3 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

I forgot to comment on this yesterday!
LOVE LOVE the pink and brown - and I adore those flowers!
Belinda
xx

Jodi Dolbel said...

What a totally gawgus layout Kerry!!! I love those flowers!!! HOw did you make them?? The top ones are those retro flowers punches hey??

Vicky said...

well thats just stunning...I totally love that layout...it was great to meet you we had loads to say didn't we? lol
talk soon sweetie