Sunday 29 March 2009

color combo 115#

The little miss on her first day for ballet.I have done two pages this week for the color combo.I wasn't happy with this one so i decided to go threw my stash again and find some other papers and do another one.I was a lot happier with the one below.


Our niece Courtney holding her cousin and our grandaughter Indiana.I think both pics are priceless.
Hasn't this little man grown up he is now 7 months old and doing swimming lessons.He really enjoys the pool for about 25 mins then he losses it lol.Have a great week.Take care Kerry xx


3 comments:

Janinek said...

Indianna and Lachlan are such cuties! Love the LO's

Jodi Dolbel said...

Well i think both layotus are totally awesome!!!
Take care
Jodi

just another day said...

they are such cuties! love your layouts...have agood week