Thursday 1 April 2010


Scrap the girls for the Month of April.Come and join in for the month of April great prizes to be one.Just click on the link on the side bar and go to the site and see all the wonderful layouts from the CT.All the challenges for this month are on the blog.Why not give it a go.

Also i have done this page for the prima monthly sketch for March i love using there sketches and as you all know there products are my number one use.Especially all there beautiful new releases from winter CHA.

I have been busy finishing all the bit and pieces that i need to get done before i go away.Still have a few things left.I'm glad i have this four day Easter break i hope to knock some on the head over these four days off.

Gosh blogger has been a pain tonight to load pics in.So very frustrating to say the least.

Well one week to go and then it is up up and away.Getting very nervous that's for sure.

I will try and post while I'm away as I'm sure that i will have access to a computer where i am staying.

Our eldest grandson Tarkyn is turning three on Friday so happy third birthday to you Tarkyn.Love from Pa,Nanny and Mikayla xxx.We hope you have a great day and have fun at your party at HJ"S Saturday.

And to everyone that comes to my blog thanks for looking and taking the time to leave a comment i appreciate each and everyone.Have a fabulous and safe Easter weekend too.Happy Easter.Take care love Kerry xx

5 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

I love all your prima stuff, I sure do it justice!!
Love Mikayla face in the first LO.
Happy Easter
xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO's Kerry, love looking at how you put flowers on the page - stunning!!! Have a fantastic Easter

just another day said...

hey Chick ...have a fabo easter have a great holiday OS

Charmane said...

Happy Easter to you gorgeous chick! hope you have a wonderful time in England! I'm sure you'll take HEAPS of photos.... you wont know yourself not having to look after someone else ;) will miss you babe!

xoxo Charmane

Tracey said...

Stunning take on the STG challenge Kerry and I adore that page for the Prima sketch :)