Tuesday 17 July 2007

for the love of ajay


This is the layout that Cass has made me .The swap was with the girls at cyberscraps i scrapped the Lily page and Cass srapped this gorgeous page for me.She is a very talented scrapper having being published quite a few times to many to even remember.I am thrilled to have one of her pieces in my album.Also i got accepted in the basic grey gallery with my layout of Lily i was stoked as i'm rapped with the way that came out also.So any one interested in having a look go to basicgrey and look my name up and my picture that i done will be there to have a look at.I'm am going to try and use a bit more basic grey in the future as i really like the end results.
I'm off to Perth on Thursday i can't wait as i have never been there,i'm sure there will be lot's of photo opportunities for me.Mikayla is now talking nonstop ,we have to be careful what we say as she copies everything like a little parrot.Well i hope everyone has a great week and i will talk to you soon.Take care Kerry

No comments: