Sunday 8 July 2007

angelic angel



Hello, everyone,

No this is not Mikayla for a change this is a friends little girl Lily,she is just gorgeous i think, i enjoyed doing this page.We had a challenge that we swapped photos of what ever we wanted i had this photo to scrap and i love how it turned out.I will also post the other photo from another friend her daughter is Caleigh they are both very different.I used the new basic grey with this photo,and used Ronnha Farrer on the other layout i hope that you enjoy the pictures as much as i enjoyed scrapping them.I will also post one of Mikayla's layouts that i will finish tonight.It is bright and fun.Teher is also a fair bit of stiching on this layout not that you can see it,and bling of course.I am going to use this paper again and scrap Mikayla as i love the colours of this it is called infusion and released by basic grey not long ago.

2 comments:

Lea Adcock said...

Wow that's a stunning LO of Lily. Love how you did the paislies and overlapping the photo.

Love and I enjoy seeing your work.

Lea

Jodi Dolbel said...

Kerry this is a gorgeous layout!! Love it!! I love how you seamed to have layered it. Wonderful