Sunday 10 August 2008

Nearly the start to another week


I have had this on my scrap desk for a week wanting to finish it then finally this morning i found some things from my very old stash and used them.Like rubons that i haven't used in forever.I have done a little bit of machine stitching as well which takes time.I love this Heidi grace paper they have this range at Scrapbook Station at Gepps Cross if anyone one is interested in it.I also used the Maya road little bug isn't he adorable. Now for a couple of layouts that i did before my computer took sick



Isn't this pic adorable she loves this dolly i took this when she was sleeping.


And of course my very own dancing queen.Mikayla dances all the time she is always twirling and spinning everywhere.She loves watching so you think you can dance saying i can do that.


Also i will be teaching at scrapbook station over the next couple of months.Thanks Janine and Karen for this opportunity.I will be teaching to pages in one session,concentrating on more the older male pages,and a a little bit of action as well.And a couple of girl pages too.I have incorporated stitching machine and hand for a little bit of a challenge.



Well that's it for me for now i hope that you all have a fab week i'm sure there will be another update before the weeks out.Take care Love Kerry xx

7 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

OMG - Tarkyn (sp?) looks so much like Colin in this photo. What a round little face he has!

Congrats on the teaching gig - I'm sure you'll do great!

Belinda
xx

Anonymous said...

Great to have you on board! LO's look great. Hope your email is sorted! Sorry I couldn't talk last night but had a house FULL of people! LOL!! Like life isn't busy enough already!

Joanne said...

Glad your computer is fixed missed seeing your work, love the boy layout. Congrats on the teaching classes.

Melissa Goodsell said...

More scrummy layouts. I'm really taken with the snail on the first one, it's so sweet :)

Jodi Dolbel said...

WOW!!! Cngrats on the teaching job!!
Great layouts as usual...
love the dancing queen!!!

Leanne Stamatellos said...

been a while - sorry but you have so many new layouts and they are just great!

Jodi Dolbel said...

Hey girly!!! Ive tagged your blog