Sunday 18 January 2009

color combo 105


I finished this today after i procrastinated over it for a couple of days.The colors really threw me.It is the color challenge number 105 Still debating whether i like it or not.I also used a sketch from http://jolenepienaar.blogspot.com/ she is one very talented girl.

I really havent had much time to do anything this week back to work fulltime so i will have to have some late nights i think to get some scrapping done.I love to scrap and i dont like not having the time somedays.I have taken quite a few pics so i have loads of scrapping material just need to get off the computer now and scrap.Have a great week chat real soon.Take care Love Kerryxx Ps just some pics to share too.

Mikayla with her nephew LachlanMikayla with her niece Indiana and her nephew Tarkyn How do you ever get three children too look at the camera at the same time.Mikayla eating cake her favourite passtime.See she isint always clean.

7 comments:

just another day said...

love the pics Miss M is grgowing up. Great layout Kerry

Anonymous said...

Kerry, sorry I haven't been around lately, I don't get much time to blog hop these days. OMG I saw the Prima Prize - wow that's awesome .... so much yummy stuff. And I **love** what you did with the Amy Butler Green and Blue Die Cut Paper. That layout is super gorgeous. Miss M, is growing up way to quickly, but takes a gorgeous photo (especially in that B&W hat!!) anyhow , keep well, talk soon.Steph xo

Janinek said...

Glad to see some cake on Miss M's face!! Such a girl!! Don't worry, you will find some time to scrap soon, even if it means staying up all night! LOL! Lovely LO too BTW!

Belinda Venables said...

Yep....you and your sis look nothing alike...lol.
How big is Lachlan how? He's huge!! Growing up way too fast I bet!
Hope you're getting through that Prima stash. :)

xx

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous are those kids ;)

I have also nominated you for a blog award.


Lea
xx

Lea said...

Hi Kerry,
Yay Bella picked your name out for my 100 post rak. If you email me at
grantleaingram@hotmail.com I will post it out to you asap:)
hope you're having a happy week!

KarenB said...

Lovely pics Kerry, the kids look so gorgeous together. Loving your work as usual :)