Monday 26 January 2009

Happy Australia day

Mikayla is a dag she put this headband on and then i had to take some shots

Indiana looking very cute with her headband



Travis has finally turned thirty and you think that i dont feel old now.

I did this layout for an Australian website run by Liz Weber it is a sketch site i will give you a link check it out.
http://apagefrommysketchbook.blogspot.com/ I have done this on Mikayla's fav shoes she even wanted to sleep with these.I hope that you have all had a lovely Australia day i know that i personally have done nothing but housework.And now i am surfing the web and updating.I have used up all my monthly downloads.It is mega slow and that is so frustrating too.Well i will update more another day have a great week all.Take care Love Kerryxx

4 comments:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Oh How adorable are those shoes!!
Great photo of you too. Layout looks wonderful!!
Keep well
Jodi

Liz Weber said...

Just love the shoes Kerry and thanks so much for your layout, it's so pretty... LOL @ Mikayla!

Janinek said...

They are mighty cute shoes!!! Very cute LO! I wonder when Miss M looks back on this LO many years from now, if she will even remember these shoes? At least she will have a recorded memory now!
BTW you are only as old as the friends you hang out with! LOL!!

Kylie said...

I want a pair of those shoes, just sooo cute!!