Friday 2 January 2009

A couple of pages to share

The latest color combo challenge 103 , this was just a coincidence i was scrapping this when talking to Janine and she told me the colours for the latest color combo and by fluke i was scrapping these colours.


How could i not scrap this adorable pic of Indiana.I sat and scrapped all day yesterday this took a while as i decided to hand stitch around the edges I'm happy with the way it turned out.The pic is a bit crooked but i photographed this at least 6 times this morning my eyes must be crooked today.
I hope that you all had a great new year with family and friends.Ours was a quiet one we stayed home and had a couple of quiet drinks.I watched PS i love you and Colin had to suffer along lol.Then it was the Sydney fireworks display and off to bed.Not very exciting but it was relaxing.
I wonder what 2009 will bring hopefully for me it will be a permanent job.Lose some weight and who knows what else.

2 comments:

Jodi Dolbel said...

WHat gorgeous layouts Kerry. I love yous style!!
Ive saved them and will use them to inspire something one day!! LOL
Have a great day
Jodi XX

just another day said...

beautiful layouts Kerry good luck in the New Year